Fantasy Football Draft Boards
If you don't want all of the "extras" with the Commissioner's Dream or Jumbo, or if you just want something smaller, the Standard Football Draft Kit might be the draft kit for you. The Standard supports up to 12 teams and up to 24 rounds. Sorry, upgrades are not available with this kit.
The Small Football Draft Kit
- Essentially the same player pool as our Commissioner's Dream and Jumbo draft kits. Just smaller labels and draft board.
- 12 team, 24 round draft board
- Labels with bye-weeks for QB, RB, WR, TE, DF/ST, K. Color-coded by position.
- Can update the players manually by going to our update page right before your draft.
- Poster mounts to mount draft board.
- Multi-kit discount. Get $2 off each kit when you buy 2 or more. No other coupons needed.
Or save $5 with 10-team Small draft kit
Most 8-10 team leagues are going to draft fewer than 150 players, total. Is anyone really going to draft a non-starting QB? Or a 4th string WR? With this kit, you'll get the following:
QB all starters (32) + a few likely impact players
RB top 2 (64) on each team's depth charts + a few impact players
WR top 2 (64) on each team's depth chart + a few impact players
TE all starters (32) + a few impact players, if there are any
DF/ST all teams in the league (32)
K all starters (32) + a few others, if there are any
As you can see, there are enough players here for everyone in a small
league. You may have to write a few in, but there are plenty of blanks for