The Ultimate Super Bowl Party Game
|Follow us on
What is Super Bowl Bingo, and how does it work?
Very simple. If you can play Bingo, you can play Super Bowl Bingo. Your 6x6 or 5x5 card might have "See's a Budweiser Clydesdale" or "See's a Goodyear Blimp" or "Ravens challenge a call". You simply mark the events as they happen (if they happen), and the first one at your party who gets 5 or 6 in a row (up/down, across or diagonally) wins.
About the game
Super Bowl Bingo We offer 3 different games, each of which includes an instructions file and a Super Bowl Squares file for you to print out for your party if you want to. You can buy a single game for $25 or all three for just $30. Cards will be in Adobe .pdf format and will fit onto a single sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper. A general description of each game:
Note: The events pool consists of 300+ unique events, so all the cards are completely different. We've always supplied a prize for the winner as host of the party, but that's up to you. We've always had a winner by the end of the game, but if you don't you can always see who has covered the most spaces for a tiebreaker.
Reasons this is the best Super Bowl Party Game out there...
- Gets ladies interested in the game (good luck finding that with other games)
- You don't have to know anything about football, although it helps
- Bingo spaces include a variety of gameday events including TV commercials, celebrity sitings, penalties, random acts, etc.
- Totally downloadable. Can get it now with no added cost.
- Tons of fun.
- Simple. Generally lasts until about the 3rd quarter, but there is no guarantee if the right events happen.
- Totally affordable
- Requires little host supervision and allows you to come and go
Here's what Super Bowl
Call us at (314)961-KITS if you have any questions.
Q & A
Q: I ordered it, but I just see an instruction page. What happened?
A: You don't have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. View INSTRUCTIONS for the free fix.
Q: Are the cards all the same?
A: Of course not. There are 300+ events within the cards. None of the cards are even close to being the same card.
Note: Bruno's is in no way affiliated with the NFL or the SuperBowl.
*Super Bowl is a registered trademark of the NFL.